Before School 6:30 – 8:00 A.M.
A.M. S.A.F.E. will be held at Southwest only. Children that attend Northside, Millikin and St. Malachy’s will be bussed to their schools in time for breakfast. Children must be at Southwest S.A.F.E. by 7:30 a.m.
After School 3:00 – 6:00 P.M.
Children that attend Northside and St. Malachy’s will attend Northside S.A.F.E. after school.
All Day 6:30 A.M. – 6:00P.M.
On all full days and Summer S.A.F.E. children must bring a sack lunch and drink (No Pop).
- Children must be picked up by 6:00 P.M.
- A late fee of $1.00 per minute, per child, will be charged starting at 6:01. The time is determined by the school clock and will be charged at the time of parent arrival. This fee must be paid at pick up time.
- If the parent is receiving assistance from outside sources this does not cover the late fee.
- The fee is to be paid out of pocket by the parent(s).
- If you can not pick your child up by 6:00 p.m., please make arrangements for your child to be picked up by someone you trust before 6:00p.m.
- Please call if you are going to be late so that the staff knows what time to expect pick up of your child/children.
- The S.A.F.E. staff is scheduled until 6:00 p.m., and they have families and/or evening classes.
- Please be courteous and pick your children up on time.
If late pick up becomes a habit we reserve the right to
drop your child from the program.